Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cheers!

Mes cher beaux et belles,

I will be out of the salon celebrating the festivities that come with the end of the year but before I go I must wish you all a Happy New Year!  I hope you all will be up to no good causing a scandal and gossiping behind masks all while the champagne flows.  Thank you for taking a little time out of your lives to stop by and leave your much-enjoyed and appreciated comments.  Cheers to you, darlings; here's to more gossip and wit in 2011! 

Now go out and celebrate!



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Heather. Thank you for your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Heather! I so enjoy your blog; it is a small indulgence and often a lovely escape from the daily craze of teaching middle school. Looking forward to more gossip and scandal in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Heather! I, too, enjoy your blog immensely, so keep up the good work! Love it!

    ReplyDelete